Welcome



Welcome.

You have just entered a portal to the wonderful world of lasers. The content that follows can get a little complicated. There will be some technical terms that I will have to use throughout the posts. I will definitely make the science easy to understand (if not, then get on my back and I will make things clearer). I will also try to add some kind of entertaining element to the posts to keep things interesting.

I highly encourage you to comment on my posts. Criticism is very welcome... just try to leave out the ad hominems.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

See you in the real world

Hey readers! 

I am sad to say that the semester is coming to an end and I will not be making any more posts on this blog.  I will leave it up for anyone to view and hopefully learn a thing or two about lasers.  Feel free to continue posting comments.  Your thoughts are useful for future readers.

I hope you enjoyed reading, and sometimes watching, my posts.  I know I enjoyed making them, and I learned a lot about blogging.  I also did quite a bit of research on lasers that I would not have done otherwise.  The experience had taught me a lot, and I hope it helped you to learn too.  Keep up your interest in lasers!  As always, stay safe!

Bidding you a fond farewell,
Benito El Jefe

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Benito. I really enjoyed your posts! I am sad that this is your last. Thanks for the thought-provoking blog.

    ReplyDelete